Thursday 18 February 2010

Remembering last Summer ...

Ashamed to admit that I've hardly been out in the garden all winter, other than to build a snowman. So, I created this slide show to spur me on to better things this year. Sadly, our old pear tree cracked under the weight of snow, and some of the Box 'blobs' are no longer the architectural domes that once bordered the lawn. The snowdrops and Hellebores are all just beginning to appear, and I think it's time to start sowing a few seeds ...


1 comment:

  1. Weather has been so bad this year. Things even in Devon are on hold for a few more weeks. Don't feel guilty about not going out, think of all the hard work during the rest of the year.
    Lovely to see the slide show.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for reading my blog ... I look forward to reading yours, especially if it has anything to do with plants and gardens. I'm happy to answer questions and would love gardening advice if you've some to give.